Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic 2-Stroke is a high performance self-mixing synthetic 2-stroke engine oil having low ash-forming properties to prevent plug fouling and ring sticking. It meets performance for sporting requirements and extreme operating conditions.
Due to excellent thermal stability Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic 2-Stroke is particularly recommended for high temperature applications such as high-output and air-cooled engines.
Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic 2-Stroke is suitable for use in 2-stroke engines of
- Latest model and high performance all motorcycles, mopeds and scooters
- Chain saws
- Lawn mowers
That are lubricated either by autolube systems or petroil mixtures.
Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic 2-Stroke is NOT intended for outboard motors.
Features and Benefits
The engine manufacturer's recommendations must be adhered to when preparing petrol and oil mixtures. Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic 2-Stroke is dyed blue/green for ease of identification when added to fuels.
- Gives reduction in pollutant emissions
- Prevents the formation of deposits
- Mixes easily with fuel
- Gives excellent protection and performance
- API TC
- Jaso FC/ISO GD
|Viscosity @ 40°C||mm2/s||34|
|Viscosity @ 100°C||mm2/s||6.6|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||°C||100|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||0.940|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protetive clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures exceeding 80°C.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|