Sasol Lithium Complex WB EP 2 is a multi-purpose lithium complex based grease developed for high temperature
and long-term performance in industrial and automotive applications. The grease possesses good fretting corrosion protection, good water tolerance, resistance to water wash-out, and reliable corrosion protection combined with excellent mechanical stability and good load-carrying capabilities. It contains EP, Rust and Anti-oxidant additives.
Sasol Lithium Complex WB EP 2 grease has a wide operating temperature range, -20°C and +150°C.
This product is suitable for grease-lubricated bearings at low and high speeds including electric motors, automotive bearings and various anti-friction bearings in the mining, petrochemical, construction and steel industries.
It has good pumpability properties and can be used in centralized lubrication systems
Features and Benefits
Some of the benefits are:
- Good high temperature stability
- Extreme pressure capability
- Resistance to water washout
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Long service life
|Worked Penetration||0,1 mm||265 - 295||D217||50|
|Drop Point||°C, min||>240||D566||132|
|Timken O.K. Load, min||kg||>27|
|Base Oil Properties (virgin):|
|Viscosity @ 40°C||mm²/s||200||D445||71|
|Operating temperature, max||°C||150|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other product-resistant gloves and protective clothing in cases where frequent or prolonged skin contact cannot be avoided.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles or face shields should be worn.
- Respiratory protection is not normally required under normal conditions.
- Avoid elevated temperatures (exceeding 100°C) and contact with water and other fluids.
- Do not store in open containers.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings are acceptable.
|Product Code||Pack Size|