Sasol Soluble MW Synthetic Fluid is a Biostatic, water-soluble high performance water-soluble cutting oil without Chloride, Nitrite and Mineral Oil. The product is very low on foam, therefore making it excellent for deep hole drilling with high emulsion pressures.
Sasol Soluble MW Synthetic Fluid is a high-tech water-soluble cutting oil with (synergistic) high- pressure additives for difficult work done on Aluminium, Steel and non-ferrous metals. It is excellently suited for cutting, drilling, turning, milling, thread cutting, reaming (Maple-reamer), broaching.
Features and Benefits
- Bacteria static - No “Monday morning smells” (Bacteria stable)
- Less emulsion consumption
- Excellent corrosion and oxidation protection
- Skin friendly
- Economic as well as
- Longer standing time and less emulsion consumption and very low foam
|Appearance of concentrate||Clear Brown|
|Appearance of emulsion ( 5 % )||Opaque -White|
|PH value ( 3 % solution)||9.4|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||1.02||D4052||365|
|Refractometer @ 20°C||0.85 o Brix / %|
|Recommended concentrations for use||6 – 10 %|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|