Sasol Electrical Insulating Oil 15 is a naphthenic oil specially refined to have high dielectric strength and good long-term oxidation stability. Insulating Oil, Electrical, Grade 15.
Sasol Electrical Insulating Oil 15 is intended for:
- hydraulic thrustors
- oil-filled electrical equipment
Sasol Electrical Insulating Oil 15 is a non-inhibited, gas-evolving, additive-free oil.
NOTE: The water content of Sasol Electrical Insulating Oil 15 can be reduced to below 10 ppm.
- Australian Standard AS 1767
- BSI BS 148 Class 1
- IEC (1982) Publication 296 Class 1
- SEV(1982) 3163 Class 1
|Flash Point (PMCC)||°C||145||D92||36|
|Water Content *||ppm||<20||D1533|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||886||D4052||365|
|Electric Strength||kV||70||IEC Publication 156 or
5.3 of SABS 555
|Dielectric Dissipation Factor (Tan Delta @ 90°C)||Tan loss||<0,001||5.4 of SABS 555|
|Neutralisation Value||mg KOH/g||0,15||IEC Publication 247 or
5.2 of SABS 555
|Oxidation Stability:||IEC Publication 74 or
5.5 of SABS 555
|a).Neutralisation value after oxidation||mg KOH/g||0,15|
|b).Total sludge content after oxidation||Wt-%||0,02|
*Product supplied in drums and bulk is vacuum dehydrated to remove water to below 10 ppm.
Storage and Handling
- cannot be avoided. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles or face shields should be worn.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|