Sasol Ammonia Compressor Oil 68 is a very highly refined mineral oil from which all free wax, dirt, sediment and other deleterious impurities are removed.
This a product formulated to outperform conventional mineral and naphthenic refrigerant oils
This oil is intended for lubrication of industrial compressor refrigerant units and also especially those using ammonia as the refrigerant as well as units operating very low and high operating temperatures and thermal loads.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Ammonia Compressor Oil 68:
- Significantly less volatile
- results in less carryover to the refrigeration system
- The product has superior thermal and oxidative stability and this prevents oil thickening and deposit formation.
- High viscosity index compared to other oils
- Does not contain aromatics and this makes the oil compatible with seals
- Compatible with mineral oils such as solvent refined paraffinic and naphthenic oils
- BSI BS 2626
- GRADE 68, YORK OILS A and B
- U.S FEDERAL W-L-825A
- DIN 51503 KA
- NSF H2 compliant
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||236||D92||36|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.