Sasol Steam Cylinder Oil 460 is a straight mineral gear and steam cylinder oil having:
- Good water shedding properties
- No extreme pressure properties
Sasol Steam Cylinder Oil 460 is recommended for use in:
- Super heated steam cylinders and valves operating at high temperatures and pressures.
- Large air compressors as a cylinder oil.
- Worm, spur and bevel gears which do not require extreme pressure properties.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Steam Cylinder Oil 460 is recommended for saturated low-pressure steam cylinders. This versatile oil can be used in automotive as well as in industrial applications.
- API GL-1
- David Brown 7M
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||290||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||899||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|