Sasol Hydraulic Gear Oil 150 Multifunctional Oil, Hydraulic & Gear, Extreme Pressure, Grade 150 is specially formulated, multipurpose product that has been developed for service in mining and industrial equipment, where mild extreme pressure and anti-wear performance levels are specified as a requirement by equipment manufacturers.
Sasol Hydraulic Gear Oil 150 combines the functions of hydraulic, gear and circulating oils in a single product and in addition provides excellent corrosion protection in steel and bronze worm gear drives. It is recommended primarily for use as hydraulic oils, but is also suitable for industrial gearboxes that do not require maximum extreme pressure.
Features and Benefits
The viscosity of Sasol Hydraulic Gear Oil 150 at ambient start-up temperature is within the maximum viscosity limits specified by most manufacturers of hydraulic vane, gear and piston pumps. This capability is especially important under certain mining conditions where it facilitates low temperature start-up without pump cavitation.
The hazards resulting from cross contamination between normal anti-wear hydraulic and extreme pressure gear oils are eliminated due to the multifunctional qualities of these products.
- AGMA 250.04 (2 EP to 4 EP)
- Cincinnati Milacron P-59
- David Brown 2E to 4E
- Denison HF-1 & HF-2
- DIN 51517 Part 3 & 51524 Part 2
- SEB 181.222 & 181.226
- Svensk Standard SS 155434
- U.S. Steel 127, 136 & 224
Note: Sasol Hydraulic Gear Oil 150 will meet most specifications above, but not for maximum extreme pressure.
|Pour Point||°C||< -12||D97||15|
|Flash Point||min||250||ASTM D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||890||D4052||365|
|Load Carrying Capacity (FZG)||stage||12||DIN 51354||334|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|