Sasol Industrial Gear Oil EP range (68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680) are extreme pressure industrial gear oils containing:
- Sulphur/phosphorus type additives
- Anti-foaming agents
- Corrosion inhibitors
Sasol Industrial Gear Oil EP 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460 & 680 are recommended for use in gear and circulating oils as separate or single product. These oils are suitable for most systems employing oils of these viscosities.
Features and Benefits
The specific formulation of Sasol hemat oils ensures:
- Compatibility with ferrous and non-ferrous metals of industrial gear units
- Good anti-wear properties
- Excellent heat stability
Sasol Industrial Gear Oil EP range oils also have the following features and benefits:
- Industrial Gear Oil EP range is suitable for bulk oil temperatures of up to 100°C.
- No lead, chlorine or zinc compounds are used in the formulation so as to ensure low toxicity levels and good water separation.
- Sasol Industrial Gear Oil EP range oils are NOT recommended for automotive hypoid gears.
- AGMA 250.04 (2 EP to 8 EP)
- Cincinnati Milacron P-59
- CKS 443
- Crofts Designation B
- David Brown 2E to 8E
- DIN 51517 Part 3
- Hansen – Gearcases
- Voest-Alpine – Miners
- SEB 181.222
- Svensk Standard SS 155434
- U.S. Steel 224
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||230||240||250||250||250||250||280||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||882||888||890||895||897||904||918||D4052||365|
|Load Carrying Capacity (FZG)||stage||12||12||12||12||12||12||12||DIN 51354||334|
|OK Load (Timken)||kg||65||65||65||70||70||75||75||D2782||240|
|4 Ball wear, MWSD (15 kg)||mm||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.23||0.24||0.26||0.24||D 4172|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|