Sasol Hydraulic Fluid Metal Free oils 22 to 100 Hydraulic Oil, Metal Free, Grades 22, 32, 46, 68 & 100 are high quality, rust and oxidation-inhibited oils having excellent anti-foam properties. These are metal free (ashless) and exceptional performance oils that combine the functions of lubricating and hydraulic oils in a single product.
They are designed to be compatible with yellow and white metals.
Sasol Hydraulic Fluid Metal Free oils are intended for:
- Hydraulic systems
- Fluid power transmissions systems
- Lightly to moderately loaded spur and bevel gears
- Compressors (including certain rotary and other compressors)
- Machine tool and other bearings
- Industrial torque converters
- Hydraulic couplings
Features and Benefits
Sasol Hydraulic Fluid Metal Free 32, 46, 68 & 100 carry the following advantages:
- Very high oxidation stability (extended service life)
- High load carrying capacity
- Good demulsibility
- Good corrosion protection against steel and non-ferrous metals
- Good filterability
- Good air release and antifoam properties
- Excellent thermal and hydrolytic stability
Sasol Hydraulic Fluid Metal Free oils can be used to good advantage in rotary sliding vane pumps (and other compressors) where vane sticking is experienced with other lubricants.
- Denison HF-0, HF-1 & HF-2
- Din 51524 Part 2 & 3 (HLP, HVLP)
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69 & P-70
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 (HM, HV)
- ISO 6743/4 (HM, HV)
- ISO 11150 (HM, HV)
- SS 155434
- SEB 181 222
- US Steel 126, 127 and 136
- Vickers M-2950-S, I-286-S
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||190||210||225||240||240||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||861||872||875||880||887||D1298||160|
|Load Carrying Capacity||stage||12||12||12||12||334|
|Antiwear Characteristics||mg loss||30||30||30||30||15||D2882|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|