Sasol Hydraulic Fluids (22, 32, 46, 68 & 100) are high quality, rust and oxidation-inhibited oils having excellent anti-foam properties 22,32,46,68 & 100 Hydraulic Oil, Anti-Wear, Grades 22, 32, 46, 68 & 100. They contain anti-wear additives and combine the functions of lubricating and hydraulic oils in a single product.
Sasol Hydraulic Fluids are intended for:
- Hydraulic systems
- Lightly to moderately loaded spur and bevel gears
- Compressors (including certain rotary and other compressors)
- Machine tool and other bearings
- Industrial torque converters
- Hydraulic couplings
Features and Benefits
Sasol Hydraulic Fluids 32, 46 & 68 can be used in the hydraulic systems of automotive and earthmoving equipment wherever SAE 10W, 15W or 20W engine oils are normally specified or preferred due to local conditions Sasol rubis oils can be used to good advantage in rotary sliding vane pumps where vane sticking is experienced with other lubricants
- Do not use in systems with silver-coated bearings.
- Atlas Copco ECB 573/8
- Cetop RP 91G Category HM
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69 & P-70,
- P75A, P75B & P75C
- David Brown 0A, 1A, 2A, 3A
- Denison HF-0, HF-1 & HF-2
- 51524 Part 2
- Ford M-6C32B
- General Motors LH-04-1 & LH-06-1
- Lee-Norse 100-1
- Sperry Vickers I-286-S & M-2950-S
- U.S. Steel 127 & 136
- Voest-Alpine – Miners
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||190||210||225||240||240||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||861||872||875||880||887||D1298||160|
|Load Carrying Capacity||stage||10||11||11||11||12||334|
|Antiwear Characteristics||mg loss||30||30||30||30||15||D2882|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|