Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic I4 10W-40 is synthetic, multigrade engine oil that has been formulated for use heavy duty petrol and diesel engines under severe conditions.
Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic I4 10W-40 is intended for naturally aspirated and turbo-charged engines operating under service conditions which demand sustained high power.
- API CI-4/CF
- API SL
- RXD/ RLD-2
- ACEA E7-04, Issue 2, E4-07
- CES 20077/78
- MAN 3277
- MTU Type 3
- Mercedes-Benz 228.5
- Mack EO-M+
Features and Benefits
Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade I4 10W-40 Synthetic exceeds all existing heavy duty petrol and diesel engine oil requirements with enhanced features such as:
- Higher oxidation and temperature stability
- Longer drain interval capabilities
- Excellent soot handling
- Wider multigrade range for improved operating temperature range and outstanding cold start ability
- Better fuel consumption and reduced wear during warm-up
- Outstanding engine cleanliness due to improved high and low temperature dispersancy and detergency
|Apparent Viscosity||mPa.s @ -25°C||6200||D5293|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||195||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||870||D4052||365|
|Sulphated Ash||% m/m||1.0||D874||163|
|Total Base Number||mg KOH/g||12||D2896||276|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents. Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|