Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade L 20W50 is a high performance multigrade engine oil, formulated with high quality mineral basestocks and specially developed additives.
Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade L 20W50 is intended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged petrol and diesel engines, passenger cars and light commercial vehicles operating under the API service conditions below.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade L 20W50 is a multigrade, zinc-fortified, heavy duty, internal combustion engine oil having:
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Enhanced high and low temperature dispersancy and detergency
- Good anti-sludging properties
- SAE 20W50
- API SL / CF
- SANS 1516 & 1517
|Density @ 20°C||kg/l||0.89||ASTM 4052|
|Viscosity @ 40°C||cSt||180||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity @ 100°C||cSt||20||ASTM D445|
|Apparent Viscosity @ -10°C||°C||3700||ASTM D5293|
|Pour Point||°C||-21||ASTM D97|
|Flash Point (COC)||% mass||230||ASTM D92|
|Evaporative Loss (NOACK)||% mass||6.5||DIN 51581|
|Total Base Number (TBN)||mg KOH /g||7.5||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||% mass||0.94||ASTM D874|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents. Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|