- About us
- Upstream activities Exploration & Production, Promotion and Regulatory role of NAMCOR
- History Chronicle milestone exploration dates and events relevant to hydrocarbon exploration in Namibia.
- Hydrocarbon Licence Map Map showing Namibia Licence Blocks
- Technical Data G & G data types and info about Data availability
- Petroleum Data Center National reference center on petroleum related matters
- Sedimentary Basins Map Regional structural elements and sedimentary basins map
- Kudu Gas to Power
- National Legal Framework Legal framework related to petroleum in Namibia
- Links of Interest List of Namibia and Petroleum Related Links
- News & Articles Recent News and Articles about Namcor activities.
- Photo Gallery Images and videos related to us
- Tender Announcements Find latest tender information and documentation
- HSSE Policy Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Policy Statement
NAMCOR participated in high level American petroleum expo, NAPE 2014
Latest On Site
- 1 of 7
As part of NAMCOR’s tireless efforts to promote Namibia as an attractive destination for petroleum potential, the company is in the process of setting up a Data Center. Costs of putting up the...
Posted 27 Jan 2015 - 11:08
By Edgar BrandtWINDHOEK - Namibia's current strategy in terms strategic fuel reserves states that the country should hold between 30 to 45 days of reserves. Currently it is estimated that all the...
Posted 27 Jan 2015 - 09:56
By Edgar BrandtWINDHOEK - The first-ever service station belonging to the National Petroleum Corporation of Namibia (NAMCOR) should have become operational by December 2013 already but due to...
Posted 27 Jan 2015 - 09:47