SASOL Open Gear Heavy Duty Fluid 2 & 3 is compounded high viscosity open gear lubricants.
SASOL Open Gear Heavy Duty Fluid 2 & 3 is intended for use in open gear lubrication where heavy loads, slow speeds or high temperatures justify high viscosity oils.
Features and Benefits
SASOL Open Gear Heavy Duty Fluid 2 & 3 offers the following features and benefits:
- Excellent adhesive lubricant film properties and lubricity
- Extended gear life, less down time and reduced maintenance and replacement cost
- Good load carrying capabilities
- Reduced wear under boundary lubrication conditions
- Resistance to thermal and oxidation degradation as well as water washout effect
|Property||Units||Open Gear Heavy||Open Gear Heavy||ASTM||IP|
|Duty Fluid 2||Duty Fluid 3|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||>250||>300||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||0.98||1||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grade||Product Code||Pack Size|
|Open Gear Heavy Duty Fluid 2||15 kg|
|Open Gear Heavy Duty Fluid 3||15 kg|