SASOL Open Gear All Purpose Fluid is a superior open gear lubricant
developed specially for open gears.
Open Gear All Purpose Fluid is intended for use in open gear lubrication such as mills and kilns. It is also designed to be sprayed through all automatic lubrication systems in mining, steel, power stations, cement and sugar factories, etc.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent adhesive lubricant film properties and lubricity
- Resistance to thermal degradation and water washout effect
- Good oxidation stability
- Extended gear life, less down time and reduced maintenance and replacement cost
- Good load carrying capabilities
- Reduced wear under boundary lubrication conditions
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||>260||D92||36|
|FZG Test||Load stage||>12||Din 51354|
|Rust Prevention Char.||rating||Pass||D665|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||0.90||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|