Sasol Bearing Poly Urea HT Grease EP 2 is a multi-purpose EP grease, extreme pressure, containing an ISO 100 synthetic base oil, poly urea thickener, EP additives as well as rust and oxidation inhibitors.
Sasol Bearing Poly Urea HT Grease EP 2 is recommended for lubrication of fan bearings, high speed spindles, alternator bearings, electric motor bearings, generator bearings, water pump bearings, automotive wheel bearings, boat trailer wheel bearings, industrial bal and roller bearings.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Bearing Poly Urea HT Grease EP 2 has the following features and benefits:
- Minimizes inventory costs: Multipurpose capability allows use in a wide range of automotive and industrial applications.
- Long service life: Excellent oxidation resistance ensures enhanced grease life
- Wide temperature range application: Elevated dropping point of poly urea thickener and the inclusion of effective oxidation inhibitors allow operation up to high operating temperatures.
|Worked Penetration||0,1 mm||280||D217||50|
|Drop Point||°C, min||>280||D566||132|
|Base Oil Properties (virgin):|
|Viscosity @ 40°C||mm²/s||100||D445||71|
|Operating temperature, max||°C||-25 - 150|
Storage and Handling
- Avoid elevated temperatures (exceeding 100°C) and contact with water and other fluids.
- Do not store in open or unlabelled containers.
- Store away from strong oxidising agents or combustible material.
|Product Code||Pack Size|