Sasol Lithium Moly Auto EP-2 is a high performance multi-purpose grease containing solid lubricants.
It is manufactured from solvent refined oils and it incorporates multi-functional extreme pressure additives as well as rust/corrosion inhibitors, anti-oxidation additives and molybdenum disulphide. Its service temperature range is between -30°C and 130°C.
It is recommended for the long term lubrication of industrial and automotive equipment where heavy loading and/or shock loads are encountered and can be used for:
- General purpose automotive and chassis applications including fifth wheels, kingpins, steering and universal joints.
- Bulldozers, front-end loaders and other construction equipment.
- Mining equipment.
- Other applications include Constant velocity joints (CVJ), machine tools, electric motor bearings, geared couplings at normal speeds, vibrating shafts and sliding mechanisms.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Lithium Moly Auto EP-2 provides emergency running characteristics because of its molybdenum disulphide content, which plates out onto metal surfaces to form a solid lubricating film that reduces friction and wear between lengthy regreasing intervals.
|Worked Penetration||0,1 mm||280||D217||50|
|Drop Point||°C, min||>180||D566||132|
|Water Washout @ 38°C||% m/m||5||D1264|
|Working Stability (Pen.Change)||%||10||D217||50|
|Timken OK Load||kg||33|
|Base Oil Properties (virgin):|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other product-resistant gloves and protective clothing in cases where frequent or prolonged skin contact cannot be avoided.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles or face shields should be worn.
- Respiratory protection is not normally required under normal conditions.
- Avoid elevated temperatures (exceeding 100°C) and contact with water and other fluids.
- Do not store in open containers.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings are acceptable.
|Product Code||Pack Size|