Sasol Lithium Calcium EP 2 is extreme pressure lithium calcium grease with excellent water repelling properties
and enhanced lubricity and load carrying capacity. Its operating temperature range is between -10°C and 130°C.
Sasol Lithium Calcium EP 2 has been specially developed for applications where the combination of heavy loads, slow speeds and water wash-out exclude the use of conventional products. These conditions exist in heavy industries such as steel and paper mills, cement works and quarries. It also recommended for the lubrication of heavily loaded, slow running plain ball and roller bearings, base bearings in rolling mills, conveyers, bridges and crushers.
Features and Benefits
Some of the benefits are:
- Good high temperature stability
- Extreme pressure capability
- Resistance to water washout
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- High load carrying capacity
|Worked Penetration||0,1 mm||280||D217||50|
|Drop Point||°C, min||>180||D566||132|
|Timken O.K. Load, min||kg||25|
|Base Oil Properties (virgin):|
|Viscosity @ 40°C||mm²/s||200||D445||71|
|Operating temperature, max||°C||130|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other product-resistant gloves and protective clothing in cases where frequent or prolonged skin contact cannot be avoided.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles or face shields should be worn.
- Respiratory protection is not normally required under normal conditions.
- Avoid elevated temperatures (exceeding 100°C) and contact with water and other fluids.
- Do not store in open containers.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings are acceptable.
|Product Code||Pack Size|