Sasol Water Resistant Grease EP 2 is a multi-purpose EP grease containing an ISO 460 mineral base oil, Calcium Sulphonate complex thickener, EP additives as well as rust and oxidation inhibitors.
Sasol Water Resistant Grease EP 2 is recommended for lubrication of all types of bearings (viz. plain, roller, ball, needle, etc.), oven conveyer bearings, roll neck bearings, slides, kiln gears, pins and bush on draglines, cranes, loaders, pulleys, universal joints, track rollers, chains, pivots, scrapper winches, mill stands and continuous casting rollers.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Water Resistant Grease EP 2 has the following features and benefits:
- Resistance to water wash out even under the influence of water jet
- Excellent load carrying capabilities, oxidation and thermal stability
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Good pumpability properties
- It also offers excellent mechanical stability
|Worked Penetration||0,1 mm||280||D217||50|
|Drop Point||°C, min||>270||D566||132|
|Timken O.K. Load, min||Kg, min||30|
|Four Ball Test –Welding load||kg||400||D2596|
|Viscosity @ 40°C||mm²/s||460||D445||71|
|Operating temperature, max||°C||-20 - >200|
Storage and Handling
- Avoid elevated temperatures (exceeding 100°C) and contact with water and other fluids.
- Do not store in open or unlabelled containers.
- Store away from strong oxidising agents or combustible material.