Sasol Synthetic Central Poly Urea EP 00 is a high temperature grease that incorporates high viscosity base oil, poly urea thickener, EP additives as well as rust and oxidation inhibitors.
Sasol Synthetic Central Poly Urea EP 00 is recommended for the high temperature lubrication with central lubrication systems of: spherical roller bearings at continuous casters, transport rollers on warming ovens, bitumen machines for road construction, continuous working temperature in central lubrication systems up to 200 °C, reheat and ovens.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Synthetic Central Poly Urea EP 00 has the following features and benefits:
- Adhesiveness to metal surfaces
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- High load carrying capabilities
- Excellent sealing capabilities against aggressive mediums
|Worked Penetration||0,1 mm||310||D217||50|
|Drop Point||°C, min||>240||D566||132|
|Water Wash out @ 80 °C||% m/m||<4||D3336|
|Shell Four Ball Test (1h, 40kg)||mm||<0.5|
|Base Oil Properties (virgin):|
|Viscosity @ 100°C||mm²/s||28||D445||71|
|Operating temperature, max||°C||-20 - >200|
Storage and Handling
- Avoid elevated temperatures (exceeding 100°C) and contact with water and other fluids.
- Do not store in open or unlabelled containers.
- Store away from strong oxidising agents or combustible material.
|Product Code||Pack Size|