Sasol Rockdrill Grease is semi-fluid adhesive calcium based brownish grease specially formulated for use in rockdrills.
Sasol Rockdrill Grease is recommended for use in al types of rock drill and rock drill machines in the mining industry. It is also suitable for use for use in some enclosed gears where leakage is a problem due to poor sealing.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Rockdrill Grease has the following features and benefits:
- Reduces maintenance by minimizing wear on heavily loaded parts.
- Excellent water wash out properties
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Provides an effective lubricant film which reduces wear and prevents seizure
|Density @ 20 °C||kg/l||0.95||D4052||365|
|Viscosity @ 40°C||mm²/s||220||D445||71|
Storage and Handling
- Avoid elevated temperatures (exceeding 100°C) and contact with water and other fluids.
- Do not store in open or unlabelled containers.
- Store away from strong oxidising agents or combustible material.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|