Sasol Red Rubber Grease 2 is a red colored grease is formulated for packing rubber dust covers in both hydraulic and mechanical braking systems.
Sasol Red Rubber Grease 2 may be used as a general-purpose non-injurious grease for components in contact with natural or synthetic rubbers.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Water Resistant Grease EP 2 has the following features and benefits:
- Resistance to water and solvent
- Excellent resistance to softening properties
- It also offers reduced maintenance due to its tackiness that keeps the grease in place minimizing leakage, and producing a seal against dust and dirt to provide longer intervals between greasing
|Worked Penetration||0,1 mm||280||D217||50|
|Drop Point||°C, min||>180||D566||132|
|Base Oil Properties (virgin):|
|Viscosity @ 40°C||mm²/s||200||D445||71|
Storage and Handling
- Avoid elevated temperatures (exceeding 100°C) and contact with water and other fluids.
- Do not store in open or unlabelled containers.
- Store away from strong oxidising agents or combustible material.
|Product Code||Pack Size|