Sasol Neat Cutting Oil 22 and 32 are high cutting oils manufactured on the basis of carefully selected neutral mineral oils and a high tech combination of synergistic EP additives and other selected additives. These two high quality products are chlorine free and produce nearly no oil fog (mist) and have no bad smelling odour.
These products are suitable for non-ferrous metals.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Neat Cutting Oil 22 and 32 make it easily possible to keep to tolerances, extend the tool life and give top quality metal surface finish.
- Low disposal cost (because they are chlorine free)
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Very little oil mist (oil fog)
- Multi purpose usage
|Viscosity @ 40°C||mm²/s||22-32||D445||71|
|Density @ 15°C||kg/m3||865-875||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|