Sasol Soluble MW Fluid is a water-soluble metal working fluid for all cutting operations. The new bio-balanced concept allows a nearly unlimited sump-life on the microbiological aspect and no addition of bactericides and fungicides are necessary.
Through the usage of a new specially developed anti-foaming system this water-soluble metal working fluid is especially suited for the application where the water hardness is low or very low. Sasol Soluble MW Fluid is free of secondary amines, secondary amines releaser, nitrite, nitrite releaser, organic chloride compounds, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releaser, PCB, PCT, PTBB and heavy metals.
Sasol Soluble MW Fluid is a universal product for all cutting operations such as: Milling,Drilling, Turning, etc. for all materials.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent cutting performance
- Skin friendly due to a balanced pH-range (8.6 - 9.0)
- No foaming even in very soft water
- Due to a selective bacteria flora no addition of Bactericides and fungicides are necessary
- Low consumption, as well as economical
|Appearance of concentrate||Clear Brown|
|Appearance of emulsion ( 5 % )||Opaque -Transparent|
|PH value ( 3 % solution)||8.6 – 9.0|
|Refractometer @ 20°C||0.9 (Multiply)|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||0.950||D4052||365|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||°CcSt||60||D445|
|Recommended concentrations for use:|
|Grinding||4.5 – 5.5 %|
|Fine Cutting||5 – 7 %|
|Medium Cutting||7 – 9 %|
|Heavy Cutting||10 – 15 %|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|