Sasol Heat Transfer Oil 32 is a highly refined paraffinic oil, resistant to high-temperature cracking and oxidation.
Sasol Heat Transfer Oil 32 has extended thermal stability at bulk oil temperatures of up to 300°C in enclosed heat transfer systems. Where it is exposed to air in open systems, the operating temperature of Sasol Heat Transfer Oil 32 must NOT exceed 180°C.
Features and Benefits
Circulation and thermal loading should be so designed as to ensure that the oil film temperatures at the heater surfaces do NOT exceed 320°C in closed systems or 200°C in open systems.It is essential to drain water condensate which accumulates in open systems and are not in continuous use.
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||210||D92||36|
|Coefficient of Expansion||per 1°C||0,00066|
|Specific Heat Capacity*||kJ/kg|
* = Specific heat capacity = 1,5 + 0,0036 x T(°C) SG
[where SG, specific gravity, = 0,881 – 0,00066 x T(°C)]
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|