Sasol Food Grade Hydraulic C 150 & 320 are a series of high quality mineral based lubricating oils.
Sasol Food Grade Hydraulic C 150 & 320 is suitable for use in hydraulic systems, in gearboxes, in circulation systems (heat transfer fluid), for conveyors, slide-ways, dosage apparatus, valves, pneumatic mechanisms, oil spray lubrication, bearings, spindles and joints, vacuum pumps, for screw and piston compressors.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Food Grade Hydraulic C 150 & 320 offers the following features and benefits:
- They are high purity grade oils and are odourless, tasteless and non-toxic
- They have low volatility that reduces oil consumption as well as low tendency to form sludge or coke
- They are compatible with seals
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection properties
- FDA 178.3750
- USDA H1
- FDA Reg.21CFR 178.3620-3570
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||240||240||D92||36|
|Density @ 15°C||kg/m3||845||845||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|