Sasol Food Grade All Purpose S 32, 68, 150 & 320 are a series of high quality synthetic poly alpha-olefin (PAO) based lubricating oils.
Sasol Food Grade All Purpose S 32, 68, 150 & 320 are suitable for use in hydraulic systems, in gearboxes, in circulation systems (heat transfer fluid), for conveyors, slide-ways, dosage apparatus, valves, pneumatic mechanisms, oil spray lubrication, bearings, spindles and joints, vacuum pumps, for screw and piston compressors.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Food Grade All Purpose S 32, 68, 150 & 320 offer the following features and benefits:
- They are high purity grade oils and are odourless, tasteless and non-toxic
- They have low volatility that reduces oil consumption as well as low tendency to form sludge or coke
- They are compatible with seals
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection properties
- FDA 178.3750
- USDA H1
- FDA Reg.21CFR 178.3620-3570
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||240||250||270||275||D92||36|
|Density @ 15°C||kg/m3||828||837||842||845||D4052||365|
|FZG test Din ISO 14635-1||stage||>12||>12||>12||>12|
PropertyUnits3268150320ASTMIPViscosity D44571@ 100°Cmm²/s6.110.01933 @ 40°Cmm²/s3268150320 Viscosity Index 135145145150D2270226Pour Point°C-60-54<-42<-30D9715Flash Point (COC)°C240250270275D9236Density @ 15°Ckg/m3828837842845D4052365FZG test Din ISO 14635-1stage>12>12>12>12 Copper Corrosionrating1A1A1A1AD130
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|
|Food Grade All Purpose S150||20 L|
|Food Grade All Purpose S320||20 L|