Sasol Gratelube 2000 is paraffinic base oil mainly intended for the lubrication of gasifier grate bearings. Sasol Gearbox Oil M 80W has been specifically formulated for commercial fleet application.
Lubricating Oil, Gasifier, Grade 2000.
Sasol Gratelube 2000 is intended for the lubrication of gasifier grate bearings. The main requirement in this application is good boundary lubrication at high temperatures in a total loss system.
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||128||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||1060||D4052||365|
|Carbon Residue (Conradson)||%m/m||8,5||D189||13|
|Neutralisation Value||mg KOH/g||0,1||D974||139|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|