Sasol rockdrill 100, 150 & 320 has been specially formulated to lubricate pneumatic rock drills and other heavy duty air-operated tools, including paving breakers.
Sasol rockdrill 100, 150 & 320 can also be used for pneumatic rotary tools such as drifters, jackhammers, pavement breakers, rock drills and stoppers. It may also be used for the lubrication of machine tool slide ways, air cylinders of hoists as well as piston type air motors for which this grade of lubricant is recommended.
Features and Benefits
Sasol rockdrill 100, 150 & 320 has:
- Excellent adhesive and anti-wear properties to extend tool life
- Enhanced extreme pressure properties to cope with high load conditions
- Outstanding anti-corrosive properties to protect against rusting
- Viscosity grades for operation under ambient temperatures of between 0°C and 35°C
- Good foam resistance
- SABS CKS 59
- Sasol S221
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||250||254||260||D92||36|
|Cu Corrosion (3h @ 100°C)||1b||1b||1b||D130||154|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||882||886||895||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|