Sasol ATF 33 F&G Automatic Transmission Oil, GRADE 46 (SAE 80W) is formulated from solvent refined base oils, viscosity index improvers, foam and oxidation-resistant fluid having frictional characteristics suitable for automatic transmissions designed to use Type G and Type F automatic transmission fluids and Ford specification ESW-M2C 33-G fluids. Sasol ATF 33 F&G is dyed red like any other ATF fluids
Sasol ATF 33 F&G is intended for the following components of many commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment:
- Heavy-duty transmissions
- Power steering systems
- Hydraulic and hydrostatic systems where Allison C-3 or C-4 fluid is recommended
Features and Benefits
This product is used primarily for some commercial transmissions and certain manual gearboxes and power steering units. Sasol ATF 33 F&G is recommended for the automatic transmissions of Ford and other vehicles such as Leyland, Mazda, Volvo and older Toyota models.
Allison C-4Denison HF-0
|Ford ESW-M2C 33-G||MB 236.1|
|General Motors Type F and G||ZF TE-ML-09,11& 14|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||210||D92||36|
|Cu Corrosion (3h @ 100°C)||1b||D130||154|
|Rust Protection||Visual||Pass||D665 B||135 B|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||878||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|