Sasol Turbine Compressor Oil Synthetic 46 & 68 synthetic lubricants are designed to perform under severe operating conditions of turbine and compressor applications. They are formulated with highly effective ash-less additives to provide superior oxidation resistance;
thermal stability, excellent water separation and outstanding protection against wear.
Sasol Turbine Compressor Oil Synthetic 46 & 68 is intended as circulating oil for steam and air turbo-machinery, namely turbine and compressors. It can also be used in generator bearings, gearboxes and governor controls in steam-, water- and electrical-driven turbines.
Sasol Turbine Compressor Oil Synthetic 46 & 68 can be used in a variety of applications including anti-wear hydraulic systems, oil flooded rotary vane and screw type compressors, industrial bearings and light to moderately loaded gear systems not requiring extreme pressure formulated lubricants.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Turbine Compressor Oil Synthetic 46 & 68 have the following advantages:
- Extended service intervals – to combat the build up of harmful acids created from thermal and oxidative stress.
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability – provide excellent resistance to the formation of sludge, varnish and carbon deposits.
- Wide operating range - the combination of oxidation stability and low pour points makes these products applicable over a wide range of temperatures than mineral oils.
- Reduced inventory – highly versatile, ashless additive package allows the lubricants to be used in a variety of applications.
- Siemens TLV 9013 04/01
- British Standard BS 489
- MIL-L-17672 D
- CEGB Standard 207001
- Siemens TLV 901304
- Brown Boveri HTGD 90117
- ISO/DP 6521 (DAA, DAB, DAH, DAG)
- DIN 51524 (Part 2)
- General Electric GEK 32568 A/C
- DIN 51515, Part 1(LTD), Part 2 (CL)
- U.S. Steel 120
- Westinghouse Electric Corp. Turbine oil spec
- Alstom HTGD 90 117 V0001S
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||230||230||D92||36|
|Demulsibility @ 54°C (15 min)ml||ml||0||0||D1401|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||840||840||D4052||365|
|Load Carrying Capacity, FZG||Stage||10||10||DIN ISO 14635-1|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|