Sasol Turbine Compressor Oil EP 46 is an ashless, non-corrosive, water-washable, high quality mineral oil containing special oxidation and rust inhibiting additives to ensure long oil life, good air release and rapid water separation.
Sasol Turbine Compressor Oil EP 46 is intended as circulating oil for steam and air turbo-machinery, namely turbine and compressors where extreme pressure properties are needed. It can also be used in generator bearings, gearboxes and governor controls in steam-, water- and electrical-driven turbines.
Sasol Turbine Compressor Oil EP 46 can also be used in reciprocating compressors and vacuum pumps for which turbine quality oils are specified. It is especially useful in modern air compressors, where moisture emulsification of the lubricant can cause blocking of very fine oil filters incorporated in certain units.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Turbine Compressor Oil EP 46 is a mineral lubricant with good oxidation stability, long life, good air separation and demulsibility properties. Sasol Turbine Compressor Oil EP 46 contains extreme pressure properties that enable the product to be used where such applications are required.
- Afnor NFE 48-600/3 HL
- British Standard BS 489
- General Electric GEK 32568A
- Denison HF-0,HF-1, HF-2
- Siemens TLV 901304
- DIN 51524 (Part 2)
- U.S. Steel 127
- DIN 51515 (Part 1)
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||220||D92||36|
|Demulsibility @ 54°C (15 min)||ml||0||D1401|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||860||D4052||365|
|Load Carrying Capacity, FZG||9||DIN ISO 14635-1|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|