Sasol Screw Compressor Oil 37 & 68 is a premium-quality lubricating oil having excellent demulsibility, anti-rust, anti-oxidation, extreme pressure and anti-foam properties.
Sasol Screw Compressor Oil 37 & 68 is intended for:
- Oil-flooded rotary vane and screw compressors
- Pneumatic tools
- Certain hydraulic shock absorbers
Features and Benefits
- Mobile rotary compressors often operate intermittently and at relatively low air discharge temperatures which can cause water vapour condensate to form. Under such conditions the excellent demulsibility and rust prevention properties of Sasol Screw Compressor Oil 37 & 68 make it the lubricant of choice.
- Rotary compressors subjected to high operating temperatures in continuously running plants with reduced oil system capacities require heat stable oils. Sasol Screw Compressor Oil 37 & 68 can tolerate oil temperatures of up to 120°C without undue oxidation or formation of carbonaceous material.
- DIN 51506 (VBL, VCL, VDL)
- ISO/DP 6521 (DAA, DAB, DAH, DAG)
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||205||220||D92||36|
|Demulsibility @ 54°C (salt)||ml||40/40/0||40/40/0||D1401|
|Neutralisation Value||mg KOH/g||0,5||0,3||D974||139|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||870||874||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|