Sasol Refrigeration Compressor Oils (46 and 68) are very highly refined naphthenic mineral oils from which all free wax, dirt, sediment and other deleterious impurities are removed.
These oils are intended for lubrication of refrigeration compressor units operating under moderate evaporator temperatures and thermal loads.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Refrigeration Compressor Oils are not suitable for flooded evaporator systems using partially miscible or sulphur dioxide refrigerants.
- BSI BS 2626
- SASOL S131
- U.S FEDERAL W-L-825A
- DIN 51503 KA
- GRADE 68, YORK OILS A & B
|WFlash Point (COC)||°C||186||196||D92||36|
|R12 Flock Point||°C||-25||-20|
|Frigidaire Viscosity Number||200||300|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|