Sasol Syn Gear (PAG) EP 220 & 320 are high performance Polyalkylene glycol (PAG) synthetic based fluids developed to satisfy gear applications from major gear manufacturers.
They are designed primarily for industrial worm gear application but also find good use as general-purpose gear lubricant where critical applications are encountered. These oils provide excellent thermal and oxidative stability, load carrying ability, and sludge-free performance over an extremely wide temperature range. In addition, these fluids have low foaming tendencies and good rust protection, even in salt-water environments.
Sasol Syn Gear (PAG) EP 220 & 320 are particularly suited to worm gear applications They are also suited for:
- General purpose applications
- Roller and plain bearings
- Hydraulic and circulation systems
- Applications requiring high temperatures and loading
Features and Benefits
The specific formulation of Sasol Syn Gear (PAG) EP 220 & 320 oils ensures:
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability
- No sludge formation
- High operation temperature (up to +180OC)
- High viscosity index and pour point
- Excellent corrosion inhibition
- High efficiency due to reduced friction and wear
- Lower maintenance costs
- Compatible with most common seals except leather
- When changing from conventional mineral oils contamination should be avoided by proper flushing
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||293||295||D92||36|
|Density @ 15°C||Kg/m3||1.034||1.040||D4052||365|
|Load Carrying Capacity (FZG)||Stage||12||12||DIN 51354||334|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|