Sasol Hydraulic Fluid HVI 46 & 68 Hydraulic Oil, Anti-Wear, HVI, Grades 46 & 68 are high quality, rust and oxidation-inhibited oils with very high viscosity indices and excellent anti-rust, anti-oxidation and anti-foam properties. They contain anti-wear additives and combine the functions of lubricating and hydraulic oils in a single product.
Sasol Hydraulic Fluid HVI 46 & 68 can be used under widely varying temperature conditions and is therefore suitable for:
- Forklifts moving regularly into and out of cold storage areas.
- Exhaust turbine bearings.
- Hydraulic hatch covers aboard ships.
- Machine tool copying attachments and other equipment where only small viscosity variations can be tolerated.
- Other applications where the effects of widely ranging operating temperatures on viscosity must be minimised.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Hydraulic Fluid HVI 46 & 68 are high viscosity index (HVI) equivalents of Sasol rubis 46 & 68 which are the more economical and therefore preferred products in applications where HVI is not an important requirement. Although SABS 1218 does not currently provide for HVI oils, the quality and performance levels of Sasol Hydraulic Fluid HVI 46 & 68 are otherwise fully in accordance with the SANS 1218 specification.
- Cetop RP91H Category HV
- Cincinnati Milacron P-70 & P-69
- Denison HF-0, HF-1 & HF-2
- DIN 51524 Part 2
- Ford M-6C32B & M-6C32C
- General Motors LH-04-1 & LH-06-1
- Lee-Norse 100-1
- SANS 1218
- U.S. Steel 127 & 136
- Sperry Vickers I-286-S & M-2950-S
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||220||230||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||876||880||D4052||365|
|Load Carrying Capacity (FZG)||stage||11||11||334|
|Antiwear Characteristics||mg loss||30||30||D2882|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|