Sasol Coolant Pre-Mix 40 is a premium quality, premixed antifreeze and cooling system protector. Sasol Coolant Pre- Mix 40 contains a number of selected corrosion inhibitors in a monoethylene glycol and de-ionised water base.
No premixing is required, as is in the case with other commonly available antifreezes, and hence the potential for mixing errors and the use of poor quality water is avoided. It ensures optimum protection of all the metallic, rubber and plastic parts which are in contact with the engine coolant.
Sasol Coolant Pre-Mix 40 is green in colour.
Sasol Coolant Pre-Mix 40 is recommended as a year-round cooling system additive for all water-cooled internal combustion engines. It offers protection against:
- Damage as a result of coolant freezing during inclement weather
- Corrosion of the radiator, engine and other component surfaces exposed to the coolant
- Deposit formation that occurs when poor quality water is used, as Sasol Coolant Pre-Mix 40 is premixed with treated water
Features and Benefits
It is recommended that the antifreeze in a cooling system be replaced annually. Before a cooling system is filled with Sasol Coolant Pre-Mix 40 it should be drained and thoroughly flushed with clean water. Do not top up with plain water but use Sasol Coolant Pre-Mix 40.
DO NOT MIX DIFFERENT BRANDS OF ANTIFREEZE.
|Appearance @ 20°C||Clear||Complies||Visual|
|Hard Water Compatibility||Clear||Complies||Visual|
|Relative Density @ 20°C||1,045-1,075||D1122|
|pH Value (50% solution)||%||8||D1287|
|Reserve Alkalinity||ml, 0,1N HCL||7||D1121|
|Water Content||% v/v||60||D1123|
|Foaming (33,3 solution)||ml||0||D1881|
|Ash Content||% m/m||0,48||D1119|
|Corrosion Test:||mg|| ||D1384|
|• Cast Iron||-1|
|• Cast Aluminium||1|
Storage and Handling
- Do not breathe mists, fumes or vapours from heated product.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin, eyes and clothing.Handling temperature: 60°C maximum.
- Keep container tightly closed in a dry and cool place.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.For containers or container linings, use carbon steel or stainless steel. Galvanized containers not recommended.
|Product Code||Pack Size|