Sasol Universal Transmission Oil 68 is a multipurpose gear and transmission oil with a viscosity equivalent to that of a SAE 20W engine oil.
Sasol Universal Transmission Oil 68 is intended for:
- Tractor transmissions and hydraulic systems
- Differentials equipped with wet brakes
- Drive train systems
- Torque converters
- Gear units of certain commercial and construction vehicles
Features and Benefits
Sasol Universal Transmission Oil 68 can serve as a replacement for all oils, other than engine oil, used in agricultural tractors. This type of oil is sometimes also referred to as Universal Tractor Transmission Oil or UTTO.
It can be used in wet brake and many drive train applications and is specially formulated for good:
- Chatter suppression
- Low temperature performance
- Anti-foam properties
- Allison C-3 & C-4
- API GL-4
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Ford M2C134 - A/B/C/D; M2C86 – B/C
- New Holland: FNHA-2-C-210.00
- John Deere J20C
- Massey Ferguson M1110 – M1145
- ZF (Tractors) TE-ML-03E, -05F, -06
- JI Case MS 1204 to MS 1210 – B6
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||240||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||889||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.