Sasol Transmission 295 Synthetic Oil is a fully synthetic fluid designed to meet the demanding requirements of modern heavy duty automatic transmissions. Sasol Transmission 295 Synthetic Oil, like other transmission fluids, is dyed red for easy identification.
Sasol Transmission 295 Synthetic Oil is recommended for use in modern high performance trucks, buses, utility vehicles, haulers, vans and other equipment including those requiring Allison TES 295 performance level.
The product is suitable for commercial vehicle fleet applications where vehicles may use automatic transmissions from a number of different manufacturers, e.g. Voith, ZF and Allison. It can be used for OEM extended drain service fill ATF requirements. It provides wide applicability, extended drain performance significant benefits of cost savings.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Transmission 295 Synthetic Oil has been formulated to have and in some cases exceed the requirements of:
- Excellent seal compatibility
- Stringent cold flow performance properties
- Excellent thermal properties, oxidation stability and anti-wear abilities
- Increased durability
- Good frictional characteristics
- Protects against thermal breakdown at high temperatures while still providing outstanding performance at ambient temperatures as low as -54 °C.
- It offers outstanding gear shifting and power transfer performance.
- Allison C-4
- MAN 339 Type V-2 and Z-3
- MB 236.81
- Voith 55.6336
- ZF TE-ML -02F, -03D, -04D, -14C, -16M and -17C
|Density @ 20°C||kg/l||0.85||ASTM D4052|
|@ 100°C||cSt||7||ASTM D445|
|@ 40°C||cSt||39||ASTM D445|
|@ -40°C||cP||8400||ASTM D2983|
|Pour Point||°C||-54||ASTM D97|
|Flash Point (COC)||% mass||235||ASTM D92|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 60°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|