Sasol Tractor Transmission Oil B 100 is a multipurpose gear and transmission oil with borate-enhanced EP properties. The special borate-based additive provides additional protection of gears against wear (scoring, pitting, ridging, rippling), optimum friction coefficient
as well as protection of the synchronizer ring against wear.
Sasol Tractor Transmission Oil B 68 is intended for:
- Tractor transmissions and hydraulic systems
- Differentials equipped with wet brakes
- Drive train systems
- Take-off clutches
- Final drives
- Torque converters
- Gear units of certain commercial and construction vehicles
Features and Benefits
Sasol Tractor Transmission B Oil 100 can serve as a replacement for all oils, other than engine oil, used in agricultural tractors. This type of oil is sometimes also referred to as Universal Tractor Transmission Oil or UTTO.
It can be used in wet brake and many drive train applications and is specially formulated for good:
- Chatter suppression
- Low temperature performance
- Anti-foam properties
- Allison C-3 & C-4
- API GL-4
- Caterpillar TO-2
- White Farm Q-1826
- NEW HOLLAND: FNHA-2-C-210.00
- Ford M2C134-A/B/C/D
- MASSEY FERGUSON M1110,
- M1127, M1129A, M1135, M1141, M1143
- KUBOTA, DEUTZ, FIAT
- John Deere J20C/J20D
- JJ Case MS 1207, MS 1210 -B6
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||230||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||888||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|