Sasol Syn ATF DX III is a synthetic automatic transmission fluid with outstanding oxidation and friction stability. It is formulated to meet the demanding requirements of modern heavy duty automatic
Sasol Syn ATF DX III is dyed red for easy identification.
Sasol Syn ATF DX III is recommended for most automatic transmission units and power steering units where automatic transmission fluids are recommended. Sasol Syn ATF DX III is most suitable for use in severe service applications where high temperatures have reduced transmission life. Typical applications include heavy duty automatic transmissions with integral retarders, transmission retarders, racing application, transmissions in taxis and transit vans.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Syn ATF DX III offers excellent cold flow performance, very good anti-wear performance, outstanding friction durability and excellent oxidation life. It also offers the following advantages:
- Better control of deposits - cleaner transmission – longer life
- Longer drainage intervals – lower service costs
- Outstanding resistance to high temperature oxidation – suitable for severe service
- Viscosity stability, viz. les noise when hot – maintains new oil feel and higher performance
- General Motors DX IIIH, F, G
- Ford Mercon
- Mercedes-Benz 236.1 & 236.5
- Allison C-4
- Cat TO-2
- Voith 55.6335
- ZF TE-ML-02F, 03D, 04D, 14A, 17C
- ZF TE-ML 09, 11B
- MAN 339 type Z-1 & V-1
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||0.855||ASTM 4052|
|@ 100°C||cSt||7,4||ASTM D445|
|@ 40°C||cst||36||ASTM D445|
|@ -40°C||cP||8 000||ASTM D2983|
|Pour Point||°C||-48||ASTM D97|
|Flash Point (COC)||% mass||200||ASTM D92|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 60°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|