Sasol Differential Oil M 90 is a premium quality, multipurpose, sulphur-phosphorous extreme pressure gear oil.
Developed to meet the demands of a commercial heavy duty fleet. Premium Mineral Gear Oil, High-Load, GL-5, Grades SAE 90.
Sasol Differential Oil M 90 has been developed for:
- Spiral bevel and moderately offset hypoid axles operating under various combinations of high speed, low speed, high torque and shock load service conditions.
- Transmissions of automotive equipment operating under the API GL5 service conditions.
- Formulated for commercial fleet applications
Features and Benefits
Sasol Differential M 90 is NOT recommended for automotive synchromesh gearboxes or final drives where GL-4 oils with milder extreme pressure properties (such as Sasol Gearbox Oil 80W-90) are recommended.
|API GL-5||MAN 342 Typ. M-2|
|Mercedes Benz 235.6|
|Timken OK Load||kg||18|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable. Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|