Sasol Differential Oil Limited Slip 90, 80W-90 & 85W-140 is a premium quality, multipurpose gear lubricant containing sulphur-phosphorus EP additives developed to meet the rigorous demands of commercial-fleet manual transmissions, drive axles and final drives.
This product is also suitable for similar components of farm and earth moving equipment and passenger cars. When properly applied at the intervals recommended by car manufacturers, this oil complies with new car warranty requirements. Sasol Differential Oil Limited Slip 90, 80W-90 & 85W-140 is recommended for API Service Classification GL-5.
Sasol Differential Oil Limited Slip 90, 80W-90 & 85W-140 is recommended for smooth efficient operation of limited slip (LS) differentials.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Differential Oil Limited Slip 90, 80W-90 & 85W-140 has the following features and benefits:
- Resistance to high temperature oxidation
- Multipurpose capability minimizes misapplication
- Protection against wear and scoring under all operating conditions including high torque – shock loading
- Protection against rust and corrosion in wet operating conditions
Sasol Differential Oil Limited Slip 90, 80W-90 & 85W-140 is suitable for initial fill, top-up and refill of manual gearboxes, gearcases of semi-automatic transmission where EP gear oils are recommended, as well as drive axles and final drives of passenger cars, bakkies trucks and earth moving, mine and farm equipment.
The exceptional chemical and thermal stability of this oil permit its use at intermittent bulk oil temperatures up to 150°C will appropriate drain and refill schedules.
|FORD ESW-M2C-1 19-A||Arvin Meritor Axles|
|ZF/ASTAS TE ML-01||ZF TE –ML 056C|
|ZF TE-ML 05 Type 4.||ZF TE –ML 16E|
|ZF TE –ML 12C|
|Pour Point, max||-21||-18||-18||D97||15|
|Timken OK Load||°C||18||18||18||D97||15|
Storage and Handling
- Avoid temperatures exceeding 40°C.
- Do not store in open or unlabelled containers.
- Store away from strong oxidizing agents or combustible material
|Grade||Product Code||Pack Size|