Sasol Differential Oil 90, 80W-90 and 85W-140 are sulphur/phosphorus type, multipurpose, extreme pressure gear oils with high load-carrying properties.
Sasol Differential 90, 80W-90 and 85W-140 have been developed for:
- Spiral bevel and moderately offset hypoid axles operating under various combinations of high speed, low speed, high torque and shock load service conditions.
- Transmissions of automotive equipment operating under the API service conditions quoted below.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Differential 90, 80W-90 and 85W-140 are NOT recommended for automotive synchromesh gearboxes or final drives where GL-4 oils with milder extreme pressure properties (such as Sasol Gearbox Oil 80W-90) are recommended.
- API GL-5
- U.S. MIL-L-2105D
- ZF TE-ML-01, 05, 07
|Apparent Viscosity of 150 Pa.s||°C||-20||-24||-12||D2983|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||240||200||220||D92||36|
|Load Carrying Capacity (FZG)||kg||>25||>25||>30||D2782||240|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||888||890||908||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable. Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|