Sasol Syn Gear Differential Oil 75W-90 is a fully-synthetic, multi-grade gear oil designed for use in gearbox and differential operating under a wide range of ambient temperatures.
Sasol Syn Gear Differential Oil 75W-90 is intended for most heavy duty and passenger cars differentials requiring API GL4/ GL5 or MT1 level of extreme pressure protection.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Syn Gear Differential Oil 75W-90 exceeds both API GL-4 and GL-5 gear oil requirements with enhanced features and benefits such as:
- Retention of full lubrication characteristics down to temperatures of –40°C
- Enhanced thermal stability with resultant longer drain interval capabilities and improved component cleanliness even under severe operating conditions
- Outstanding shear stability
- Excellent high temperature gear score performance with resultant longer differential service life
- Better fuel consumption especially during low temperature operation
- API GL-4
- API GL-5 / MT1
- MB-Approval 235.8
- ZF TE-ML 02B, 05B, 07A, 08, 12B, 16F, 17B, 19C
- Also suitable for use for RVI, DAF and Iveco
- Arvin Meritor 0-76-N
- MAN M 3343 Type S
- Scania STO 1:0
- Volvo 97310/97312
- Mack GO-J
|@ -40°C||mPa/s||100 000||D2983|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||180||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||Kg/m3||868||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|
|4 X 5 L|