Sasol Gearbox Oil M 80W is a premium multipurpose gear oil containing a mild extreme pressure sulphur/phosphorus additive, with moderate load-carrying properties.
Sasol Gearbox Oil M 80W has been specifically formulated for commercial fleet application. Premium Gear Oil, High-Load, GL-4, SAE 80W.
Sasol Gearbox Oil M 80W has been developed for:
- Spiral bevel and low offset hypoid axles operating under moderate service conditions.
- Synchromesh manual transmissions and combined manual transmissions/final drive units where a higher level of extreme pressure properties would be injurious to synchromesh cones.
- Transmissions of automotive equipment operating under the API GL4 service conditions.
- Commercial fleet applications
Features and Benefits
- In order to promote good water shedding properties, heat stability and low toxicity, Sasol Gearbox Oil M 80W has been formulated not to contain chlorine, zinc or lead.
- Protection for transmissions with bronze components.
- Protection against rust and corrosion.
- API GL-4
- ZF TE-ML-02
- Mercedes Benz 235.5
- MAN 341 Typ Z-2
- Ford SQM-2C 9008-A
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||165||D92||36|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|