Sasol Gearbox Oil 80W-90 is a sulphur/phosphorus type, multipurpose, mild extreme pressure gearbox oil with moderate load-carrying properties. Gear Oil, High-Load, GL-4, SAE 80W-90.
Sasol Gearbox Oil 80W-90 has been developed for:
- Spiral bevel and low offset hypoid axles operating under moderate service conditions.
- Synchromesh manual transmissions and combined manual transmissions/final drive units where a higher level of extreme pressure properties would be injurious to synchromesh cones.
- Transmissions of automotive equipment operating under the API service conditions quoted below.
Features and Benefits
In order to promote good water shedding properties, heat stability and low toxicity, Sasol Gearbox Oil 80W-90 has been formulated not to contain chlorine, zinc or lead.
- API GL-4
|Apparent Viscosity of 150 Pa.s||°C||-24||D2983|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||205||D92||36|
|Load Carrying Capacity (FZG)||kg||>25||D2782||240|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||893||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|