Sasol Engine Oil BN 70 50 is a premium marine diesel engine oil recommended for the cylinder lubrication of modern, heavy duty, slow speed crosshead diesel engines running on high sulphur residual fuels. It is a high TBN engine oil designed specifically of large diesel engines in marine service.
Sasol Engine Oil BN 70 50 are intended for the cylinder lubrication of modern, heavy duty slow speed crosshead marine diesel engines running on high sulphur residual fuels.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Engine Oil BN 70 50 has the following features and benefits:
- Superior dispersant and detergents properties
- Excellent anti-wear protection for engine components in severe services
- Protects against sludging and soot loading
- Gives less ash deposits on valve and piston rings and offers cleaner engines
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||240||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||0.893||D4052||365|
|Total Base Number||mg KOH/g||70||D2896||276|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents. Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|