Sasol Engine Oil 2-Stroke Outboard is ashless 2-stroke outboard engine oil. It has outstanding detergency, anti-wear and anti-scuff performance properties.
It is self-mixing and ashless to prevent plug fouling and ring sticking.
Sasol Engine Oil 2-Stroke Outboard is recommended for water cooled outboard engines for all makes that comprise of a number of common models in the industry. It can be used either as pre-mix with engine fuel or oil injection system.
Sasol Engine Oil 2-Stroke Outboard should be pre-mixed with fuel at prescribed ratio recommended by the engine manufacturer.
The product is dyed blue-green for ease of identification when added to fuels.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent detergency to control deposit, ring-sticking and plug fouling
- Improved anti-wear and anti-scuffing properties
- Minimizes engine pre-ignition and gives easy starting
- Low smoke emissions when used at recommended fuel and oil ratios
|Viscosity @ 100°C||mm2/s||7.5|
|Base Oil Viscosity @ 40°C||mm2/s||45|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||°C||92|
|Sulphated Ash||% m/m||Nil|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||870|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protetive clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures exceeding 80°C.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable. Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|