Sasol Engine Oil 2-Stroke is a specially formulated, self-mixing 2-stroke engine oil having low ash-forming properties to prevent plug fouling and ring sticking. Self-Mixing Oil, Two-Stroke Engine, Grade 120
Because of its excellent thermal stability Sasol Engine Oil 2-Stroke is particularly recommended for high temperature applications such as high-output, air-cooled engines.
- Sasol Engine Oil 2-Stroke is suitable for use in 2-stroke engines of
- all motorcycles, mopeds and scooters
- chain saws
- lawn mowers
- generators that are lubricated either by autolube systems or petroil mixtures.
Sasol Engine Oil 2-Stroke is NOT intended for outboard motors.
Features and Benefits
The engine manufacturer's recommendations must be adhered to when preparing petroil mixtures. Sasol Engine Oil 2-Stroke is dyed green for ease of identification when added to fuels. To indicate, therefore, whether it is pure petrol or a mixture, the mixture is green and not red, orange or yellow.
API TC, Jaso FC/ISO GD
|Viscosity @ 40°C||mm2/s||68|
|Base Oil Viscosity @ 40°C||mm²/s||130|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||°C||105|
|Carbon Residue||% m/m||0,3|
|Oil Content||% m/m||85|
|Sulphated Ash||% m/m||0,1|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||878|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protetive clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures exceeding 80°C.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable. Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|